Everwell Parts, Inc. – Career
HVAC Customer Service Representative
This new full-time position seeks an experienced HVAC technician capable of supporting our technical department with customer service calls, request of spare parts, and manage warranty issues. Plus, providing backup customer call handling as needed, and administrative day-to-day support in the service operational areas. This position is expected, but not limited, to working on-site in our HQ. Compensation is negotiable.
- Receives customer requests over phone or email and courteously troubleshoots them.
- Records customer service tickets and follows up with issues until resolved within expected timeframe
- Determines customer needs and matches appropriate skillset to the need.
- Answers any customer inquiries and resolves or escalates customer issues, as appropriate.
- Maintains consistent communication technical department team and management.
- Reconciles all service requests daily.
- Supports administration and resolution of warranty claims.
- Processes orders of spare parts, corresponding payments, and shipping.
- Provide additional service administration support, as assigned.
- Experienced HVAC technician (be able to trouble shoot mini splits and split systems).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external clients.
- Able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform work independently and demonstrate solid organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Able to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Must have the ability to multitask with diplomacy, cooperation, and persistence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Speaking Spanish is not required, but it is a plus.
National Territory Sales Manager
For this remote full-time Territory Sales Manager position, we expect the individual to manage and develop the assigned sales territory of North Florida.
On a daily basis the salesperson is expected to tap this new market by engaging with current and prospective customers, managing the territory’s costumer relations, creating quotes and sales orders, coordinating shipments, and assist clients with some customer service.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced salesperson that is pro-active, self-driven, and well mannered. The person must be experienced in the HVAC/R industry, and be willing to travel regularly across territory to visit current and prospective clients. Plus, they should be computer literate and feel comfortable working with Microsoft programs and SAP Business One.
As long as the individual demonstrates capability to work autonomously, we will not expect the person to commute to our HQ everyday because we expect the person to travel accross the sales territory regularly. We expect the salesperson to be able to mantain fluid and proper communication with us in HQ via email and phone. Note that travel expenses will be covered by the company. Other employment benefits and pay will be discussed in person at the time of the interview.
Given that our company does a lot of business in Latin and Central America, it is important to us that the individual is willing to work in a multi-cultural environment. Speaking Spanish is not mandatory, but it is a plus.
If you have any further questions or doubts about the position, feel free to contact us about it.
For more information about us visit our website (www.everwellparts.com) or follow us on social media (@everwellparts).
Employment type: Full-time
Job function: Sales